Medium of instruction : The medium of instruction is in English.
TEACHING/ TRAINING SYSTEMS :
- Classroom Teaching/ Extensive individual care/ Personal interactive session/ Seminars/ Group Discussions/ Enriched curriculum for multiple Intelligence.
- Free special sessions on communication & personality development./ soft skills training.
- Distribution of free printed effective study materials.
- Off- campus visit/ training in various companies/ offices, Corporate Houses / Tourist Places.
- Intensive field work/ Assignments/ Case studies/ continuous evaluation through class test.
- Regular delivery of performance Report to guardian.
- Challenging & stimulating academic programmes.
- Intensive individual care/ Personal- Interactive sessions/ Seminars/ Group Discussions.
- Special Evaluation on teachers feedback report.
GALAXY OF TEACHING & TRAINING STAFF :
- Highly qualified/ competent/ committed team of faculties drawn from their respective areas of specializations.
- Team of Engineers.
- Sr. Educationists.
- Management experts.
- Research Scholars.
- Guest faculties.
- Media professionals / Senior Journalist.
CLASS- ROOM/ LIBRARY
There are modem classrooms/ well maintained Library having selected books on each subject.
Each & every student of the college can avail Library facility.
The college has a well equipped computer laboratory consisting quite a good number of computers.
The college has a well equipped hardware laboratory having all the hardware equipments.
Separate Boys/Girls hostel facilities are available for outstation candidates. However students are advised to book their seats in advance to avail facilities.
Meritorious/ backward class/ S.C/ S.T/Minority students can be awarded scholarship subject to the approval by the Govt./ Management after evaluating the examination result. Students who are from economically backward segments/ orphan will get special fees concession which will be reimbursed by Govt. of India & State Committee for minorities development after producing valid documents.
MAJOR COLLEGE CELEBRATION DAYS
- College establishment day
- Annual get together
- Fresher Day
- Engineers Day.
- Viswakarma Puja,
- Saraswati Puja,
- College week
Medical facilities are available for the students. However the students have to bear the expenditure part.
CAREER COUNSELLING/ PLACEMENT CELL
We are associated with strong Career Counseling Cell to provide necessary career guidance to our students. Already we have tied up with several Pvt./ Ltd. Companies/ Corporate Houses & consultancy groups in various fields, so that we can assist our students to get a suitable employment.
This is also reference that the courses conducted by the College are fully professional, so after successful completion of the courses students can join in various Govt./ Semi Govt./ Public sectors/ Pvt. Sectors or can establish their own business.
APA - JOURNAL
There is in house APA journal published time to time by our students under the Guidance of Management & Teaching Staffs.
Every student must carry Identity card & should produce it when demanded by Authorised person.
Ragging of any sort is strictly prohibited in college as well as Hostel premises.
PROGRESS REPORT TO GUARDIAN
There are frequent class tests/ seminars other co-curricular activities held our college. Progress report of the students covering the field studies, co-curricular & attendance feedback will be intimated to the guardians/ parents. Guardians can also collect personally students attendance status from the Institute. It is hereby requested all the guardians to cooperate with management in rectifying the defaults of their students.